As DayAway moves to Web3, it launches The Founder’s Key, an NFT like no other. It’s the first blockchain-enabled membership and loyalty program of its kind, unlocking access to the most luxurious hotel, travel, culinary, design and retail experiences worldwide. Only 500 were created, and they are available only to early adopters, investors, Web3 partners and the DayAway community.
In true DayAway fashion, the Founder’s Key is, of course, inspired by hotels. Just as a hotelier’s master key can open any door, it provides a level of access that is usually reserved for the Founders themselves. The only difference is it unlocks a wealth of incredible experiences all over the world.
A Turn of a Founder’s Key
Over a year in the making, The Founder’s Key provides immediate benefits to its bearers. These include:
- Lifetime DayAway Platinum Membership (USD $500/yr value)
- Complimentary access to the DayAway Diamond Concierge—a premium service members
- Upgrades and benefits at luxury hotels
- Monthly offers worth USD$100 from our growing list of experience providers, including discounts on experiences and merchandise
- Instant discounts and credits on the DayAway platform including 10% off DayAway experiences as well as $100 of free DayAway credits (for first-time purchasers)
- Special privileges at Raffles Hotel Singapore including 10% off the Best Available Rate for overnight stays and 15% off services at the Raffles Spa
- A 10% discount on Mandala Group’s villas in Bali, Indonesia and chalet in Niseko, Japan
- Exclusive access to global members’ clubs including invitations to Mandala Group’s private events, restaurant tastings and travel retreats
- Complimentary DayAway x The Asia Collective edition of Hungry in Bali 2023, which includes US$1,000+ worth of privileges at restaurants, cafes, sunset bars, beach clubs and spas across Bali
- Promotions from premium champagne & spirit brands (like Código and Melati)
- Access to exclusively curated DayAway experiences (private tastings at Michelin-starred restaurants, parties on super yachts and ultra-luxe beach club openings)
As DayAway continues to expand internationally, holders will receive more utilities. This includes invitations to exclusive events, discounts, promotions and upgrades for years to come. And then, of course, there are the Web3-specific benefits. When you mint a Founder’s Key, you become part of our Web3 elite. You will receive a free NFT from all of our future projects, as well as priority bidding on our DayAway Bucket List NFTs. These are a series of money-can’t-buy experiences from the world’s most iconic brands that will be sold as 1:1 NFTs.
Not Your Ordinary Membership
By its very nature, the Founder’s Key NFT membership is ever-evolving. You don’t have to upgrade to a higher tier, or pay an annual fee. You buy it once and new benefits keep coming. Unlike a regular membership, an NFT is also a form of investment. As the community and utilities grow, your Founder’s Key could increase in value. In time, your rewards and benefits will be a salable, tradable, transferable asset. This is the power of digital ownership. If you choose not to keep it, you can sell your Founder’s Key in the future.
The Founder’s Key is different from other digital collectibles out there because it provides benefits that you can experience in real life. That is, all the joys of travel encapsulated in one asset. The transfer is immediate. From the moment you own it, you can book a villa with one of your exclusive discounts and be on your way to a beautiful resort in Bali.
How to Reserve Your Founder’s Key
Simply register your interest to reserve your Founder’s Key and we’ll take care of the rest. You can also read more about our full NFT membership collection, Genesis, and join us on the DayAway Telegram for the latest on the Founder’s Key and upcoming Web3 news.
Also read: DayAway Expands Its Universe to Web3.